Saturday, May 17, 2008

Test your tongue

I've had a fun day doing some quilting that I'll have a pix of tomorrow. But for a break I've been Googling and surfing because I'm on the brink of starting a new blog that will be about NOT being over the hill but having gone over the mountain to see what I can see from the other side of the mountain -- if you're old enough to remember this little ditty, good, watch for a blog called The Other Side of the Mountain which I'll get started in a week or two. Meanwhile I came upon a fun lady whose blog you can click here She had a little mind game which I've plagerized. See if you can read aloud the following sequence of semi-nonsense sentences at a glance without stumbling:

This is this cat.

This is is cat.

This is how cat.

This is to cat.

This is keep cat.

This is an cat.

This is old cat.

This is fart cat.

This is busy cat.

This is for cat.

This is forty cat.

This is seconds cat.


So -- how many stumbles? I'll admit to one. Take that however you like. Now, read down the column but read only the third word in each line.

Tomorrow we get serious again.

No comments :