Saturday, November 17, 2007

Still trying to get it together

Well, the image I wanted to use doesn't seem to be working. And my printer doesn't seem to work right now. It is sad and awful to feel so dumb and helpless in the face of a machine that is obviously very smart. I have so much to learn! Old dogs CAN learn new tricks, but they howl and whine and whimper a lot in the process ... which is what I am doing. I will solve these problems -- probably with the help of the "geniuses" at the Apple store. The image I wanted to upload was a wonderful cappuccino I had in China [yes, Kuming] and looking at it made me so hungry, I think I've got to put some clothes on and go around the block to a Starbuck's and get one. The motto might be: when frustrated drink coffee .. and maybe eat a bit of chocolate.

No comments :